Queen of Hearts Board is 23.5″ Tall x 18.5″ Wide. This is a great fundraiser for any club!
- This board has been developed specifically for this Raffle Game and has 54 sealed numbered cards. Under the sealed cards resides a randomly placed deck of poker cards with two Jokers. A TUMBLER or similar device is used for mixing raffle tickets.Tickets must be mixed in Public View. Tickets are typically sold for 1.00 each.
- Drawing date will be set on a designated day, time & location. Example: Friday at 7pm,
- The purchaser holding the winning ticket will pick a card from the board.
- To win the jackpot, you must pick the Queen of Hearts from the Raffle board.
- If the Queen of Hearts is not drawn, the pot rolls over to the next week.
- The pot will continue to build until the Queen of Hearts is drawn; this could take up to 54 weeks.
- If you are not going to be present at the drawing, you must declare a numbered card from the board and write the number on your Raffle ticket stub Winners will typically receive 50% of the jackpot.
- If the winning ticket holder picks the Queen of Hearts, they will receive a major percentage of the pot. The organization running the Raffle game will receive a small percentage.
- The organization running the Raffle will withhold all taxes from winnings where applicable.You will be required to provide proper identification and information for taxes. All tickets and monies will be accounted for by the organization’s designated person in accordance with all Department of Charitable Gaming requirements
- If your ticket is drawn and you draw a pay card, you will receive the pay card prize and the prize for that stage ticket drawing. (ie: 25.00 for getting your ticket drawn + 50.00 for the Joker = 75.00)
- Tickets are available during the week at the club and up until the time of drawing